If you’re newly diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis (RA), you’re sure to have many questions about what life with this disease will be like.
RA & You, a special publication from the editors of the Arthritis Foundation – created with exclusive support from Bristol Myers Squibb – aims to address your concerns.
In these pages you’ll learn about rheumatoid arthritis from how it strikes, and why to how you can manage it – and your life effectively. In this issue, you’ll also find:
- Must-know facts on RA and its effect on the body
- The latest on treatments and alternative therapies
- Tips to make daily life easier
- Stories about people just like you who are living with RA
Created with exclusive support from Bristol-Myers Squibb, all content in RA & You was developed independently by the experts you trust at the Arthritis Foundation.
For your convenience, here are the links to the online stories referenced throughout the 2012 issue:
- How Rheumatoid Arthritis Affects the Rest of Your Body
- Arthritis Today Drug Guide
- Meet Your Healthcare Team
- Cutting Edge Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Starting a Fitness Plan
- Pain Relief Strategies
- Coping With Fatigue
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
- You and Your Doctor
- Healthy Eating
- Managing Stress
- Arthritis Foundation Ease of Use Commendation